All Stat Home Health’s staff meet or exceed State of Florida staff requirements to ensure client comfort, care and satisfaction. Some of these essential requirements include:
• FBI National Level II Criminal Background Screening
• Current License or Certificate in good standing
• Affidavit of Good Moral Character
• Verifiable work references
• Employment Physical indicating employee is “free of signs and symptoms of communicable disease”. Download a copy of our Physical Form to take to a local Physician, Dr. William Maecker, who provides discounted work physicals OR download a generic form to take your personal Physician.
• Current CPR Card. You can renew your CPR online at CPRToday.com or at CPRClass.org
• IV Certification for RN’s and LPN’s
You will also need to complete several inservices before hire. For your convenience, you can either complete them in the office or online through our Inservice Web Portal (available on our Inservices Tab on the left). Mandatory Inservices include HIPPA, AIDS/OSHA Training and Alzheimer’s Training. You simply download and review the material and then sign in to take the appropriate Quiz. The system will automatically grade your quiz when completed and send us the results.
For potential Employees seeking a qualified Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training program, contact Ed Klopfer Schools of CNA Training